Chronic International Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current Members

Go down 
+2
crispy72
deded
6 posters
AuthorMessage
deded
Admin
deded

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:19 am

Current Members

• deded - Ed - Admin - Live: deded999 PSN: deded Steam: deded
  • crispy72 - Chris - Admin - Live: krizbee72 PSN: crispy72 Steam: crispy72
  • Lyaceus - Rob - Moderator - Live: Lyaceus PSN: Lyaceus
  • Questrobin - Robin - Moderator - Live: Questrobin PSN: Questrobin
  • nick - Nick - member - Live: Nickamano PSN: Nickamano
  • Brokeneye - Stig - member - Live: Brokeneye
  • Sgt Petter - Benjamin - member - Live: Sgt Petter Steam: FairlyFreakyFeet
  • B_Pedersen - Ben - member - PSN: B_Pedersen
  • Knarfieboy NL - Frank - member - Live: Knarfieboy
  • talos - Lampros - member - Live: TalosNord

If you want your gamer details listed here, let one of the admins/mods know and we can add them. Smile

Last edited by deded on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://chronicinternat.11.forumer.com/index.php
crispy72
Admin
crispy72

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:00 am

If you're gonna do that, you could at least try and spell them right.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
deded
Admin
deded

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:05 am

Good job you're here, co-admin. Razz Smile Hevin nose wot i mite tip nxt!
Back to top Go down
crispy72
Admin
crispy72

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:10 am

tawt
Back to top Go down
deded
Admin
deded

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:18 am

Bloody hell, look what the cat dragged in! Welcome back to Tomorrowgirl! Don't be shy girl, say hello, and a happy new year to you and yours! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Questrobin

Questrobin

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:44 am

Welcome! Good to see you again.
Back to top Go down
crispy72
Admin
crispy72

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:12 pm

Quote :
Bloody hell, look what the cat dragged in! Welcome back to Tomorrowgirl!
Don't be shy girl, say hello, and a happy new year to you and yours!

You only just noticed? She said hello the other day. You must have missed it.

https://chronic.forumotion.co.uk/spa/tomorrowgirl
Back to top Go down
deded
Admin
deded

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Say hello to talos, or TalosNord who joined us for L4D Versus recently. Welcome! Nice to have you aboard mate, don't be shy. Wink

Also, anyone know who a 'reigchumi' might be? He/she applied in May but I didn't see it and have no idea who it could be...
Back to top Go down
talos

talos

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:26 am

Hi all and thanks for letting me in! My name is Lampros and I work at the same place with Brokeneye. I was born in Greece (Crete), lived a couple of summers in Switzerland, then studied in Canada (Saskatoon and Vancouver) and now working in Norway (since late 2010)… First game I remember enjoying was “Oh Mummy” on my Amstrad CPC 6128 (green monitor)! In my parents’ place in Crete you can still find boxes with my Nintendo Entertainment System, Sega Mega Drive and Commodore’s CDTV (anyone remembers this one?). In Norway I brought my PS2, PSP 1001 and the DS but I mostly use the Xbox360 these days.
Back to top Go down
deded
Admin
deded

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Talos   Current Members Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:20 am

Hi Lampros, welcome!

The closest I came to a CDTV was the Amiga CD32, which shared software libraries to an extent I hear. That was a bitter sweet buy though - I really liked it and played some great games on it (my first experience of XCOM, which blew me away), but Commodore died soon after I bought it. Which sucked, as I'd wanted an Amiga since they first appeared and was never able to own one until the CD32 came out. After that I watched and waited for a console that wouldn't die within a few months and a few years later the Playstation arrived. Day one. Smile

Hope you enjoy your time here, we're quite relaxed and welcoming I'd say. The forum should be self-explanatory, but if not ask away. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Questrobin

Questrobin

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:54 am

Welcome to the forum, Lampros. I hope you'll like it here.
Back to top Go down
Lyaceus

Lyaceus

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:50 pm

Hello and welcome.

I remember 'Oh Mummy'. Played it on my speccy. Jesus that was a long time ago. I had a friend who owned a CPC 464 (I think it was) don't recall ever seeing the 6128. An earlier model I guess as the 464 had a colour screen!! Well more colours than a Spectrum ever had any way.
Back to top Go down
crispy72
Admin
crispy72

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:30 pm

Hello Lampros. I remember playing some games on a green monitor in the early days, not sure what system it was though. My dad used to bring a computer home from work at the weekends which was like that. Don't think it was an Amstrad though. Acorn maybe? Anyway, welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
nick

nick

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:56 pm

Hiya Lampros, I hope you feel welcome here and enjoy all out silly gaming chats and stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Current Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Members   Current Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Members
Page 1 of 1