Chronic International Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Chronic International!

Go down 
+4
crispy72
tomorrowgirl
B_Pedersen
deded
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
deded
Admin
deded

Welcome to Chronic International! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Hi there!

This is a small forum for friends who generally play together on Live/PSN and sometimes Steam/other games systems. We started the forum originally in 2005 and it's been running ever since. Usually new members are pointed here by registered members, but yeah or nay, identify yourselves and if/how we know you and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Welcome again and thanks for looking us up. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://chronicinternat.11.forumer.com/index.php
B_Peders

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:37 am

Fok'n hell.. I can't log in. Keeps getting this message "You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password."
And I can't write my username in the box above - Only 8 letters. Grrrrr
Back to top Go down
deded
Admin
deded

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:05 pm

After a little checking I've activated you and your name is correct now Ben. Welcome to the forum! Smile

Any questions, ask here, check the Forum Information & Help section or try the forum support pages here: http://help.forumotion.com/ (See also the Free Forum Support link at the bottom of the forum pages).

Back to top Go down
B_Pedersen

B_Pedersen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:30 pm

Cheers mate .. BTW - Hi everyone :-)
Back to top Go down
tomorrowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Hi guys!!

Considering buying a PS3, what yous playing this weather?

TG
Back to top Go down
crispy72
Admin
crispy72

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Hey, long time no see! How's it going Maggie?

We're not all playing much at the moment on PS3. I think the others are playing Ghost Recon Future Soldier on Xbox. Might be able to figure something out though. I haven't been playing much recently, but I have a few games the others might be willing to return to on PS3, and a bit more time to play over the holidays. In theory anyway, but it always ends up being a bit difficult to coordinate gaming this time of year. Anything you were interested in particularly?
Back to top Go down
tomorrowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:44 pm

Heya Chris Surprised)

Not really not played in ages, have an xbox but never got hang of controller really hence thinking of trading it in and getting a ps3. I just wanna kill things ;o) Wanted timesplitters of course but see it's still not available even the old ones BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Was round at a friends and had a shot at Fifa and call of duty but was hoping for yous lot to guide me games wise.

I've been partying hard living like a 19 year old again so figure it's time to grow up a bit again, start acting more like a 30 something at least and therefore return to gaming ;oP

Hope yous are all healthy, happy and wiser
Back to top Go down
Lyaceus

Lyaceus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:39 am

Hey TG! Hows you and RS doing?

Gaming on the PS3, depends on what you want really. At the moment I am loving Xcom, could be a bit too slow for you. Highly recommend Payday (4 player Co-op bank robbing) if you do go for it then let us know. Ed and I are involved with the Beta of Dust 514, which has still yet to go live, but when it does it could be something you could dig; MMO stylee upgrading with lots of sci fi shooting as well.
I would have recommended Battlefield, because I loved Bad Company 2, but since Battlefield 3 f**ked it up I wouldn't now.

Take it easy and have a merry xmas TG.
Back to top Go down
tomorrowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:49 am

Ooooh lots to research there thanks Surprised)

RS is no more in my world (I think he's travelling the world) and I'm much the happier for it truth be told Very Happy

Happy Christmas!!
Back to top Go down
Lyaceus

Lyaceus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:16 am

Sorry to hear that TG. Although it's nice to hear your happier for it. Suspect Wink

Also just thought of another one, depends on your tastes. If you like third person beat em ups with batshit crazy story lines, try out Bayonetta, should get that dirt cheap now as well. Best beat em up this generation.

EDIT; Shit what am I thinking about; Borderlands is awesome, you'll love it. First one GOTY will be dirt cheap, second one should be relatively cheap, but try the first because if you don't like that then the sequel ain't gonna change your mind.
Back to top Go down
deded
Admin
deded

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:28 am

Shit, I have to have words with my email system - I didn't see any of TG's posts until now, although over Xmas has been pretty busy. Welcome back TG, would be nice to see you on PS3 and play some games.

I could heartily recommend the Uncharted series, among others. All are great and excellent shooters, as well as having great stories, characters and spectacle.

I'll get back here when I have more time. Happy new year. Smile
Back to top Go down
Questrobin

Questrobin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:57 am

deded wrote:
Shit, I have to have words with my email system - I didn't see any of TG's posts until now
Neither did I.Question Personally I wouldn't trade in the XBox for a PS3. I'm an Xbox fan. I only use my PS3 as a BlueRay player nowadays. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
tomorrow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Och I just wanted to wait to the New Year to surprise yous. Robin I've never been able to get used to the xbox's controller, unfortunately due to my cat (yes as predicted I am heading down the mad old cat lady route) getting ill unforseenly I have still not committed to buying a PS3, although I could trade in Xbox and all carbuncles along with it and practically get for nothing, like a typical female I am now stalling and thinking too much......................................................
Back to top Go down
deded
Admin
deded

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Do it!

Oh, and get a PS Plus subscription while you're at it. Or at least consider it, it's great value. Or just buy Uncharted 2 for next to nothing and have fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
crispy72
Admin
crispy72

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:48 pm

Quote :
Oh, and get a PS Plus subscription while you're at it.

It's worth considering, like Ed says, but not essential. I haven't got one. Only for people who are really into it, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Questrobin

Questrobin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:18 pm

Don't listen to Ed.Razz

I would keep the 360 for now, buy some cheap games for it to bridge the timelap, and trade in the lot for the PS4 when it is released. I mean if I were you, but I'm not and will not buy the PS4.Wink
Back to top Go down
deded
Admin
deded

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:56 am

Plus is perfect for new PS3 owners: for £40 you'll get 45 games per year, many of them top level games. Sure, they're older (although they can be quite recent), but as a new system owner you should be playing through lots of the back catalogue. Plus is the perfect way to do this and gives you great value while doing it. Live may have its benefits over PSN, but you don't actually get anything for your money. Plus gives you an 'instant games library', which is a great value and a worthy investment IMO. Not an essential purchase, but probably a worthy one.

You can check it out in the Store. They usually have ten games available at once then rotate in new ones each month. As long as you download the game it will always be available to you as long as you continue the Plus subscription. You also get cloud save space, discounts on games, 1 hour trials of full games and automatic firmware and game updates while you sleep, effectively. Worth every penny I'd say.

Last edited by deded on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Questrobin

Questrobin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:33 am

I have to admit, it sounds very good!
Back to top Go down
nick

nick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:52 am

You feeling okay Robin?? Razz
Back to top Go down
crispy72
Admin
crispy72

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Quote :
Plus is perfect for new PS3 owners: for £40 you'll get 45 games per year, many of them top level games.

I actually didn't know that. That is pretty good for new owners. Or could be if you are interested in enough of the games they are offering. As for long term, I don't play enough games to get it myself and usually just go and buy what I'm interested in when I think I'll play it, or if I see it cheap. £40 a year woudn't be a worthwhile spend for me I reckon.

Quote :
As long as you download the game it will always be available to you as long as you continue the Plus subscription.

And this is something you'd have to consider if you might be thinking of paying for a 1-year subscription, because you could lose access to games you still want if you decided you weren't interested in carrying on a subscription. You could always pay for any such games to unlock them again though.
Back to top Go down
deded
Admin
deded

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:00 pm

crispy72 wrote:
And this is something you'd have to consider if you might be thinking of paying for a 1-year subscription, because you could lose access to games you still want if you decided you weren't interested in carrying on a subscription. You could always pay for any such games to unlock them again though.

Sure, but that's no different than Lovefilm, Netflix, multiplayer on Live, etc.
Back to top Go down
tomorrowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Ok!! So my cat got sick and with vet bills etc I veered from course. Have now decided to try and master the xbox controller after all so am playing bad company (badly) and hope to improve again rapidly!! Thanks for all the advice though Smile
Back to top Go down
deded
Admin
deded

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Good luck! BC, the first one you mean, or BC 2?
Back to top Go down
tomorrowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Battlefield??
Back to top Go down
deded
Admin
deded

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Sorry, Battlefield: Bad Company or Battlefield: Bad Company 2?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chronic International!   Welcome to Chronic International! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Chronic International!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chronic International Forum :: Guest Book-
Jump to: